IF YOU HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH A KNEE, HIP, SHOULDER OR BACK INJURY, OR HAVE RECENTLY HAD AN OPERATION THEN FAST TRACK EMS CAN HELP WITH YOUR INJURY REHAB:
- EMS (Electro Muscle Stimulation) builds strength in weak and injured muscles without putting any strain on your joints. This makes it very effective for injury rehab.
- Combined with gentle, pilates style movements we are able to target the muscles in the injured area as well as build strength in your supporting muscles like your glutes and through your core.
- We are able to help with injury rehab for ACL injuries or operations, knee cartilage injuries, hip injuries, shoulder injuries including rotator cuff issues, glute strains and back problems (read more on back injury rehab) and much more. We can also help speed up recovery from knee, hip, shoulder and back operations including joint replacement operations.
- EMS also stimulates blood flow to help repair damaged muscles
- EMS has the added benefit of maintaining & building all round strength and fitness at the same time as treating your injury.
- Results are fast – sessions are only 20 minutes a week and clients often feel the benefits from week one.
HOW DOES EMS WORK?
Electro Muscle Stimulation (EMS) technology has been used by physios and professional sports clubs for decades.
It works by making your muscles contract using gentle electrical pulses, without putting any strain on your joints. This builds muscle strength in weak and injured muscles in a safe, effective and targeted way. It also engages lazy muscles and builds strength in areas that support your injury, as well as stimulating blood flow to repair damaged muscles.
Fast Track EMS work with clients who have all manner of injuries including (but not limited to) ACL injuries, knee cartilage injuries, hip injuries, shoulder injuries including rotator cuff issues, glute strains and back problems (read more about back rehab). We can also help speed up recovery from operations, including knee, hip and shoulder replacements.
EMS treatment can bring noticeable results almost immediately and also enables you to boost your all round strength and fitness levels.
The machines are set to the individual’s level of muscle strength, so EMS treatment is suitable for all ages and fitness levels. We have clients from 20 years old to 80 years old.
“Fast Track personal training workouts are very effective and have really complemented my existing workout routine. I feel so much stronger and my achy back much improved.”
“This is a great way to train, each personal training session is intensive and the results are amazing.”
A trial session at Fast Track Fitness is completely free and is the perfect way to understand the service we offer and how we can help you achieve your fitness, strength or injury rehab goals. Come and try a free fitness session with Fast Track now!
TRIALS ARE AVAILABLE AT OUR STUDIO IN TWYFORD, NEAR WINCHESTER, OR IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORS:
Tom has a long background in fitness, rehab and sports training ranging from swimming to skiing. He is the business owner & is a fully qualified EMS trainer.
Rachel is a hugely experienced, fully qualified EMS trainer with fantastic personal training and pilates knowledge.
George is a hugely experienced, fully qualified PT, sports masseuse and nutrition expert. He has a wonderful, broad knowledge of fitness and the body and is an all round lovely guy!