Fast Track Fitness have a small team of fitness trainers offering the following health and fitness options, under one flexible membership fee: Personal Fitness Training, Pilates, EMS Training, Injury Rehab, Back Pain Rehab and Nutrition Advice.
Each week you can choose which training method you would like to book, without worrying about the cost. All our health and fitness sessions are private and focused on your goals. This means we work a lot with clients who are 30+ and don’t particularly enjoy the gym environment. All our sessions are available at your home, at our private studio, online or outside (PT only).
- Personal Fitness Training: Our personal trainers are friendly, fun and will work to your level. We offer everything from strength focused personal fitness training sessions, to cardio training, or HIIT.
- EMS Training: EMS needs to be tried to be understood, but in our opinion there is no more effective way to tone up, build strength and prevent muscle weakness. 20 minutes of EMS training is equivalent to 90 minutes in the gym.
- Private Pilates Classes: We offer Stott Pilates, which is a fantastic way to build a stronger core, improve strength, posture and flexibility.
- Injury Rehab & Back Pain Rehab: EMS (electro muscle stimulation) is medically proven to build muscle strength around weak and injured areas, without putting an strain on the joints. We see wonderful results in helping clients recover from long term back pain, injury or post operations.
- Nutrition Advice*: We are able to provide ongoing nutrition advice alongside your personal training, pilates or EMS training, helping you attain and sustain a healthy, balanced lifestyle. *(separate cost)
A trial session at Fast Track Fitness is completely free and is the perfect way to understand the service we offer and how we can help you achieve your fitness, strength or injury rehab goals. Come and try a free fitness session with Fast Track now!
CLICK HERE TO SEE WHERE OUR STUDIO IS LOCATED.
Services we offer at Fast Track Fitness
FAST TRACK FITNESS TESTIMONIALS
“Brilliantly flexible approach as we work together to strengthen muscles to protect my injured hip. I’ve gained overall fitness too. All the trainers are friendly and helpful ensuring I use the correct techniques for the exercises. Every workout is different which keeps my interest high.”
FRANCES – LOCAL MUM AND A REAL STAR
FAST TRACK FITNESS PRICING
Choose any combination of our fitness services each month. So whether you want to do 2 personal training sessions, 1 EMS session & a pilates class, or 4 personal training sessions, your monthly membership fee is the same. Nutrition advice is the only additional cost.
We can train you at our private studio in Twyford, which is cheaper, or at your home or work (mobile sessions). We also offer discounted rates for 2 people training together.
One studio session a week
£175 a month
Two studio sessions a week
£300 a month
One mobile session a week
£260 a month
Two mobile sessions a week
£475 a month